Tax advice is needed in many different life situations, we specialise in advising families and owner managed businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our aim is to work with you throughout your life, ensuring tax compliance and tax efficiency.
When you start out in business your requirement for tax advice is likely to be focused on your business and maybe also remuneration planning.
As the business grows you may have need for tax advice relating to business acquisitions, investments or joint ventures.
As your family and wealth grows you may need tax advice relating to asset protection, tax mitigation and retirement planning.
In the future you may need advice on business succession planning or a corporate sale.
As you might expect we cover all of the main areas and taxes, here are a few examples:
- Corporate and business advice, including research and development tax credits, restructuring and reorganisations, VAT and exit planning.
- Capital gains tax planning, including maximising entrepreneurs relief.
- UK tax advice when leaving the UK to live or work overseas
- Inheritance tax planning
- Trusts and Estates, including preparation of trust accounts
- Employee Incentives, including employee share schemes, salary sacrifice arrangements and benefits in kind.
- Property Tax, including business structuring, restructuring and reorganisation, capital allowances, VAT and stamp duty land tax.
- Transactions – buying and selling businesses including pre-sale / purchase planning, tax due diligence and deal structuring.