We hope you are all keeping safe and well.
The government has continued to update its guidance on the support available for businesses. For the most up to date information and links to further details, please refer to:
In addition to the measures previously announced on sick pay and business rates relief, this includes:
- the latest details on the Coronavirus Job Retention scheme – the online service to make a claim is expected to be available by the end of April 2020.
- support via deferring VAT and all self-assessment income tax payments due 31 July 2020, not just for self-employed
- details of a new helpline number (0800 024 1222) to set up Time to Pay arrangements
- grants available under the Self Employment Income Support Scheme
- how to access the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme