Feedback to Management
As part of our final conclusion on the audit we will provide a “Feedback to Management” report. This includes:
- Financial highlights;
- Reconciliation from management accounts to statutory accounts, including explanations for changes and future recommendations;
- Schedule of unadjusted misstatements with details of the error and suggestions to correct the treatment going forward;
- Issues with the internal control systems identified as part of our audit work, and practical recommendations for corrective action;
- Comments on the taxation charge and future planning issues;
- Relevant current accounting issues that may affect your business.
We pride ourselves on our clear and concise report style and commercial and practical recommendations and solutions.