Company Secretarial Services
Do you have access to accurate and up to date information concerning company law?
We can help by acting as your Company Secretary.
Revell Ward can offer effective solutions for your corporate governance needs.
Our company secretarial role and responsibilities can include:
- Company formation.
- Advising on statutory procedure for example, issuing dividend certificates, changes in shareholding and amending the accounting period.
- Holding and maintaining your statutory books.
- Filing all forms, resolutions and year end accounts on the public register at Companies House.
- Acting as the company’s registered office.
- Attending board meetings and documenting minutes.
- Dissolution of the company.
By appointing Revell Ward as your company secretary you will have access to accurate and up to date information concerning company law, allowing you time to focus on what you do best, running your business.